One of the most asked questions we get is how to install these modpacks, and it's actually a relatively simple process.
(1. Download the modpack from its' respective website. Download the Server versions.
The download will be in a .zip or .rar file.
(2. Extract (Using WinRAR or 7zip) to wherever you'd like it on your PC. Check to make sure it extracted correctly.
(3. Open your favorite FTP client and follow these steps to upload those files to your server - http://fluctishosting.com/whmcs/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1
(4. Once that is done uploading to your server, you will have one .jar file. Load up your MinecraftPanel page, go to the respective server, and click Configuration. There is a Custom JAR line in there where you will put the appropriate .jar file name into, then go to the bottom of the page and click Save.
(5. Start your server once you've configured everything in Configuration, as uploading the modpacks probably reset your configs.
(6. If it, for any reason, does not work correctly (Ex. No items in-game from the mods; server won'tr boot; etc.) Contact support!