Custom JAR file - How to Install
We all like a good break from normal Minecraft now and again, and the custom mod packs can do that! They add many new and exciting mods that change the gameplay quite a bit.
One of the most asked questions we get is how to install these modpacks, and it's actually a relatively simple process.
(1. Download the modpack from its' respective website. Download the Server versions.
The download will be in a .zip or .rar file.
(2. Extract (Using WinRAR or 7zip) to wherever you'd like it on your PC. Check to make sure it extracted correctly.
(3. Open your favorite FTP client and follow these steps to upload those files to your server - http://fluctishosting.com/whmcs/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1
(4. Once that is done uploading to your server, you will have one .jar file. Load up your MinecraftPanel page, go to the respective server, and click Configuration. There is a Custom JAR line in there where you will put the appropriate .jar file name into, then go to the bottom of the page and click Save.
(5. Start your server once you've configured everything in Configuration, as uploading the modpacks probably reset your configs.
(6. If it, for any reason, does not work correctly (Ex. No items in-game from the mods; server won'tr boot; etc.) Contact support!
Was this answer helpful?
Select "Remember me next time". This should fix the problem.
You must take several steps before you are able to upload files to your server, and you can use...
1. First we need to make an A Record. Go to your cPanel main menu and find the "simple DNS zone...
What is a Dedicated IP? A Dedicated IP is an IP that is reserved for only one server and isn't...